THEHotel Sevilla Center it is in the city center, 15 minutes from the historic center and near the Buhaira Gardens. The property has a swimming pool located on the 3rd floor and a connection Free WiFi for all guests. There is also a gym, restaurant with panoramic views, sauna and Jacuzzi.
The position of theHotel Sevilla Central it is perfect for those who want to visit the main monuments of the city without being in the case of the center but with the possibility of reaching points of interest such as the Cathedral, the Giralda or the Alcazar (all within 20 minutes on foot, alternatively you can use the Seville metro) without using any means of transport. It is also possible to reach the Plaza de Toros with ease and obviously the Spanish Steps.
During the April Fair, the Hotel Sevilla Center offers a free shuttle service to reach the point of interest.
The hotel rooms are all spacious and with air conditioning, traditional furniture, fridge and plasma TV.
HOTEL SEVILLA CENTER - SERVICES
The hotel offers numerous services, among the most important and inevitable for visitors is certainly the free internet connection in all rooms, moreover each room is equipped with air conditioning. Inside the structure it is possible to dine in the panoramic restaurant with a view of the city, also on the third floor it is possible to access the seasonal pool. During the warmer months it is possible to enjoy barbecues on the hotel terrace.
As already mentioned, during the April Feria, the hotel offers a free shuttle service to reach the point of interest, you can ask the hotel directly how seat reservation works.
The Sevilla Center is located 200 meters from the metro stop "Puerta Jerez" and where does thebus to Seville airport.
- Fitness centre
- Free WIFI
- Tv al Plasma
- Free Feria shuttle
- Wake up service
- Swimming pool
- Servizio in camera
- Reception 24h
- Babysitting service
- Laundry service
- Structure for the disabled
- Satellite TV
In the reception they speak:
TYPES OF ROOMS HOTEL SEVILLA CENTER
Hotel Sevilla Center - REVIEWS
MARIA, Adria, Italy - Family with older children
- Advantages: The location: fifteen minutes walk from the city center, ten minutes from a large shopping district, very close to the bus stop to and from the airport. The beauty of the hotel and the services offered at a competitive price, from the buffet breakfast in a beautiful bright and clean room to the sauna, whirlpool and gym included in the room price. The beds long enough for people over six feet tall.
- disadvantages: Lighting a little too subdued in the rooms.
NADIA, Cesano, ITALY - Family with older children
- Advantages: beautiful modern hotel, very elegant and comfortable, excellent value for money. Stops of all public transport at about 200 meters, however the main places of tourist interest can be easily reached on foot in about 15 minutes.
- Disadvantages: lighting in the rooms a bit dim, the spa rather modest.
Christian, Spilamberto, Italy - Couple
- Advantages: Contrary to what we read and feared, our main doubt (ie the position) was not only immediately dispelled, but it was transformed into a strength. In fact, the hotel is not located in such a decentralized position as we thought, but heading towards the Barrio Santa Cruz you can walk into the center in 5-7 minutes. Probably the 20 minutes estimated by everyone were calculated to get exactly under the Giralda (for this one, however, 15 are enough), but also to get to Piazza di Spagna it takes just a few minutes, or you can take the metro-center (small metro) with stop one minute from the hotel; not to mention that some taxis always park in front of the structure. We liked the hotel as a whole: impressive entrance with large spaces and important furnishings, huge and bright central hall overlooked by the floors of the rooms. Our suite on the 11th floor was a huge one bedroom apartment with living room and bedroom and bathroom with windows! The view over the city was 180 ′, including the Giralda. The comforts were not lacking (two TVs, two minibar, double sink and bidet, double wardrobe, wifi with decent reception) and lots of space. Particular mention for breakfast where accompanied to the table by the waiter, you can taste both the classic breakfast sweets on a large scale, and the salty delicacies of the place (jamon, cheeses) without forgetting eggs, sausage, rice, frankfurters and so on. more put. In conclusion, if you want an Andalusian hotel or small hotel with a typical central patio in the center, you have to go elsewhere; if, on the other hand, you are looking for a modern structure with all the comforts and efficient services in a quiet location just outside the center, then this structure is perfectly able to satisfy your needs and is therefore highly recommended. Rated 8.5
- disadvantages: Virtually nothing, except that the panoramic restaurant on the 13th floor was closed during the holidays. The one on the 3rd floor was open in its place, but that didn't spoil anything.