Alfonso XIII Hotel Review - Rating based on user reviews
- Alfonso XIII
Hotel in a very central location, 100 meters from the city's metro and about 500 meters from the Cathedral and the Giralda of Seville. The structure is exceptional, large rooms, lots of services, free Wi-Fi in all rooms and private parking.
Reserve Now Sending
THEHotel Alfonso XIII in Seville is located in the heart of the city, near theAlcazar of Seville it is one of the most important structures in the city and in all of Spain, where the King of Spain lodges during his visits to the city. One of the main features of the hotel is certainly the internal patio with fountain and garden, furthermore guests can take advantage of a gym and an outdoor swimming pool, excellent during summer visits.
The hotel is a 5-star structure, elegant and with typical arches that recall the Mudejar style, typical in Andalusia. This is a very prestigious hotel, one of the most important in Spain, just a few minutes from the main monuments of the city including the Giralda e Cathedral, 300 meters from the Seville metro and the main means of transport in the city.
Hotel Alfonso XIII Seville - Services
THEHotel Alfonso XIII offers an internet connection in all rooms so freeIt also offers guests a refrigerator with drinks and small snacks, air conditioning to combat the high summer temperatures, bathrobe and towels, slippers, and custom furnishings. The rooms are large and spacious, some 28 square meters, others even 40 square meters. Each room is supplied with bathtub, flat screen TV (with digital channels similar to Sky and Mediaset Premium) and free Wi-Fi.
The restaurant service is divided between two restaurants, the Taifas which is located near the hotel swimming pool, and the San Fernando which is located inside the Andalusian courtyard with typical traditional dishes, where breakfast is also served.
This property is in a very interesting and strategic position for those interested in visiting the monuments, it is in fact located in the main district of the city, practically a few meters from the main attractions and with all the points of interest. In front of the hotel it is possible to take the tram, there is a Starbucks for the sweet tooth and the best flamenco restaurants where you can attend unique shows.
A parking at the price of 20 euros per day, you can take advantage of the bicycle rental service and safe for valuables. For allergy sufferers there are hypoallergenic rooms, there is also an elevator, heating and room service.
In the reception they speak in:
Types of rooms
- Deluxe double / twin room
- Grand Deluxe Double / Twin Room
Hotel Alfonso XIII Reviews
10 - The structure of the Hotel and the availability of the staff. - Francesca Milano
- Advantages: I liked this hotel because it is a prestigious and historical building. The rooms are very elegant. The interior of the hotel is splendid and bears witness to the history of Seville. The location is very central suitable for doing anything. The Cathedral and the Alcazar are close by as well as shopping.
- Disadvantages: At first they wanted to charge me for the buffet breakfast which was included in the booking. Then they assumed to charge me 50% but, having specified and detailed the pre-payment of the room which included the buffet breakfast, I was able to solve it immediately. However, if breakfast were to be paid for separately, I think that compared to the type of buffet offered, it should be improved.
Michele - Young couple - Trieste
- Pros: I loved the location, the size and cleanliness of the rooms, and the generous breakfast.
- Cons: none.
Pasquale The door
Excellent and attentive staff, always with a friendly and courteous attitude all the time. The breakfast is buffet style, all particularly good with a wide range of choices, all to satisfy the desire and need for everything. The hotel is in an ideal position for a visit to the center and the various monuments.
Clean rooms, helpful and functional room service, only they delay a bit in bringing things but I think it is a flaw of all Spaniards. The location is amazing, just a few steps from the Puerta Jerez metro, the tram is practically outside the Hotel. The bike rental is really interesting to get around the city comfortably, in fact there are a lot of lanes reserved for bikes throughout the city and therefore there are no traffic problems or dangers.